Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Mini Haul



The other day I went to the Portland Mall and picked up some cute items: blush, Hello Kitty candy, and a ring. Two of the items I snagged were from Forever 21 and the other from Sanrio. 



In Forever 21 I bought this adorable floral ring, it was $2.80 with no tax!
I had to snatch this ring since it was so adorable, I love the pink color as well as the design. I have been buying a lot of things with flowers lately so when I seen this I couldn't resist not to say no. 

 The bronzer  had small sparkles in it and looked abosolutely adorable but when I put it on, to my dismay, looked similar to a bronzer I previously owned. How sad, huh?Oh well, at least the price was reasonable, right?

 In Sanrio they have just about anything thats Hello Kitty. Unfortunately the store was small. I wasn't too bummed considering the fact that the prices, as usual, were over priced.A tiny plush key chain there is around seven dollars! But I couldn't live without buying anything from there so I decided to get this cute looking lollipop. I hope it tastes as good as it looks, I still haven't opened it yet but until then I'm savoring it!But besides that, that is my mini Haul. ~    
                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment