Friday, February 3, 2012

Review: Geo Tricolor Green Circle Lenses


I purchased my Geo Tricolor Circle lenses at eyecandylens.com. The prices are around twenty-five dollars and shipping is free. This is a company that I would trust buying contacts from. I had no problems with my order and the shipping time was reasonable

THIS IS WHAT THE CONTACTS LOOK LIKE ON ME    ( :


I really like these lenses because they are natural looking. The lenses enlarge slightly, which is perfect for people who want their eyes to look unnoticeably bigger.


I don't wear these lenses that much just because I'm not used to seeing myself with green eyes, so when I wear these I fear that I may look weird, or something ridiculous like that. 


I also like the design of these contacts. When I wear these it looks like I have green eyes, its really cool. The style of the lenses are so subtle and natural that it doesn't even look like you are wearing contacts. I love circle lenses just because most of them are made this way. 

My eyes are naturally hazel

Here is the packaging eyecandylens sent me



eyecandylens gave me this cute bag with my purchase! 

This is the cute case eyecandylens gave me
 If you have any questions about these circle lenses don't be afraid to ask! : )




2 comments:

  1. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! circle lenses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! colored contact lenses

    ReplyDelete