Saturday, May 28, 2011

UWAJIMAYA equals LOVE




Uwajimaya is the store my friends and I went to in Portland. Everything in that store is asian, no joke. It's like a Safeway but with asian food.I wish they had a Uwajimaya where I lived, I would go to it everyday just to buy asian sweets. Just like the Poke'mon phrase: I gotta buy em all, Uwajimaya! 

What I got

The long wrapper in the middle is actually a GIANT POCKY.My friend bought a box of giant pocky and gave me one, I was like, "YOSH!" I have to admit they are mighty fun to eat. They are a lot longer and thicker than the original. Which means double the awesomeness. 

Isn't it cute? I think it had containers of Jello in it but I'm not exactly sure if it did or not. 


So much PockyYou can see the big boxes of Pocky on top, they were huge


Don't you just love Hello Kitty!I thought this was the cutest thing, I didn't buy any though since they looked similar to the candy called Strawberry Puffs


I had no idea what this was but the packaging made it look tempting

No comments:

Post a Comment